“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”
Many variables within our modern world pose a disquieting threat to Western Civilization and society, a few of these being cultural Marxism, censorship within education, Social Justice Warrior ideology, the ceremonial suicide of the left, and Antifa. But beyond all of these factors lurks Islam, a grossly destructive threat that causes the other issues to appear as minor domestic irritants in comparison. Islam is the epitome of Antitheses against the West, and all that it represents, culturally, artistically, and spiritually. The established philosophies upon which our Founding Fathers created our country are diametrically opposed to the Savagery of islamic foreigners, and this has become abundantly clear throughout the short history of our country, but particularly in the time period beginning with the horrific 9/11 terrorist attacks.
Numerous factors reinforce this unfortunate truth. One may begin by observing the very foundation of Islam, the Quran, or any other scriptural accounts by Mohammed’s companions, the Ahadith. These scriptures establish the basis of Islamic Philosophy, and thus reinforce the fact that Islam, indeed, perpetuates an inherent violence that inevitably results from the combination of a warmongering religious philosophy with a totalitarian political regime.
The greatest irony, however, is discovered through the startling realization that the political left has enthusiastically embraced this religion that is diametrically, and violently, opposed to all of its ideologies: Alleged Egalitarianism, “Gender Equality”, the sovereignty of women in comparison to men, the acceptance of homosexuality, and many other factors. It is necessary to evaluate Islam’s teachings regarding these centrally liberal issues, in order to formulate a coherent response to this phenomenon.
In order to begin a thorough investigation, it is mandatory to observe the teachings within the Quran. So, what does it command regarding the treatment of women, homosexuals, and any who deviate from Islam?
- “Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other.”
–Chapter (4) sūrat l-nisāa (The Women), Sahih International translation
- “The Prophet said, ‘I looked at Paradise and found poor people forming the majority of its inhabitants; and I looked at Hell and saw that the majority of its inhabitants were women.”
- The Prophet said, “Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?” The women said, “Yes.” He said, “This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.” (Bukhari, emphasis added)
- “The Prophet (Allah Bless him and give him peace) said: “Kill the one who sodomizes and the one who lets it be done to him.”
–Sec. p17.0: Sodomy & Lesbianism
Regarding all who defy Islam, e.g., “Infidels”:
- Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment…”
- “Abdullah b. ‘Umar reported Allah’s Messenger (Peace be upon him) as saying: You and the Jews would fight against one another until a stone would say: Muslim, here is a Jew behind me; come and kill him. Abdullah b. ‘Umar reported that Allah’s Messenger (Peace be upon him) said: The Jews will fight against you and you will gain victory over them until the stone would say: Muslim, here is a Jew behind me; kill him.”
- “That the Prophet married her[Aisha] when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).”
–sahih al bukhari 7:62:64, 65, 81
For many, however, the scriptural evidence is not sufficient. Christianity possesses similar, they argue, blatantly ignoring the differentiation between the testaments, and thus, the difference between Christianity and Judaism. Rarely are there such erroneous assumptions in that realm of severity. This is often the origin in debate for the historical account of the Crusades to be introduced, the left not comprehending that the Crusades are an impeccable example of Islamic violence. They began upon the Byzantine emperor requesting military assistance from Pope Urban II, so that the Christians might reclaim their holy land, and the territories of Jerusalem, Antioch and other locations that had fallen to Islamic imperialism. Even after Jerusalem had been regained by the Christians and Crusader states had been established within Jerusalem, Antioch, Tripoli and Edessa in 1099, the muslims continued their imperialistic terrorism by invading Edessa, which initiated the second Crusade. These coordinated conflicts, then, were inevitably initiated by Islamic violence.
One could likewise consider the Arab slave trade, in which 10-20 million Africans were enslaved by militant muslims. Both of these historical events reinforce the inherent ideological violence within Islam.
We may observe the terrorist statistics of the past few years, in order to gain an accurate assessment of what has become a horrific trend.
Regarding 2014: “Although terrorist attacks took place in 95 countries in 2014, they were heavily concentrated geographically. More than 60% of all attacks took place in five countries (Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, India, and Nigeria), and 78% of all fatalities due to terrorist attacks took place in five countries (Iraq, Nigeria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Syria). “The number of terrorist attacks in 2014 increased 35% and total fatalities increased 81% compared to 2013, largely due to activity in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Nigeria. In certain countries, including Greece, Nepal, Northern Ireland, Pakistan, the Philippines, and Russia, terrorist attacks and total fatalities decreased. The 81% increase in total fatalities was, in part, a result of certain attacks that were exceptionally lethal. In 2014, there were 20 attacks that killed more than 100 people, compared to two such attacks in 2013. Terrorism in 2014 was marked by numerous kidnappings and hostage-taking events. More than 9,400 people were kidnapped or taken hostage in terrorist attacks in 2014, three times as many as in 2013. This trend was concentrated in certain countries, including Iraq, Nigeria, and Syria, and was particularly influenced by an increase in attacks that involved large numbers of hostages.” (U.S. Department of State, https://www.state.gov/documents/organization/239628.pdf)
Regarding 2015: “In several countries, including Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Egypt, the Philippines, Syria, and Turkey, terrorist attacks and total deaths increased in 2015.
Although terrorist attacks took place in 92 countries in 2015, they were heavily concentrated geographically. More than 55% of all attacks took place in five countries (Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, and Nigeria), and 74% of all deaths due to terrorist attacks took place in five countries (Iraq, Afghanistan, Nigeria, Syria, and Pakistan). While the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) was responsible for 31% fewer terrorist attacks in Iraq, the number of attacks carried out by ISIL in Syria increased by 39%. The geographic reach of attacks by ISIL and its affiliates expanded as several existing terrorist groups pledged allegiance to ISIL. In addition to Boko Haram in West Africa, the most active of these ISIL branches were located in Afghanistan and Pakistan, Egypt, Libya, and Yemen.”
“Terrorist attacks took place in 92 countries in 2015; however, they were heavily concentrated geographically. More than 55% of all attacks took place in five countries (Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, and Nigeria), and 74% of all deaths due to terrorist attacks took place in five countries (Iraq, Afghanistan, Nigeria, Syria, and Pakistan).” (See, https://www.state.gov/j/ct/rls/crt/2015/257526.htm)
We can discuss the recent infestations of Terrorism that have swept across Europe, violently ravaging, pillaging, and thoroughly destroying her.
- In Sweden, the frequency of sexual assault has increased dramatically, to the point that they’re handing out “please don’t touch me” bracelets to their women in an attempt to stop rape by immigrants. (https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com/document/577651e3c36188fd7c8b4570/amp)
- We can discuss the Paris attacks in November of 2015 . The attackers killed 130 people, including 89 at the Bataclan theatre.Another 368 people were injured, almost 100 seriously (http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34818994)
- We can discuss the rape epidemic in Cologne, on New Years of 2016. It was a tragedy demonstrating an Arabic Phenomenon known as taharrush(collective harassment) jamai”, E.G, Gang rape. There were 22 Alleged rapes,and At least 497 alleged sex-related crime victims out of 1,216 alleged crime victims, Almost all of the suspects of the Cologne crimes were non-Germans; two-thirds of them from Morocco or Algeria. 68 suspects were asylum seekers; 18 were residing in Germany illegally, and the legal status of 47 others was unclear. Four suspects were underage, unaccompanied refugees. (https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2016-01-05/merkel-outraged-at-new-year-sex-assaults-in-cologne)
- We can discuss The assassination of the russian Ambassador in Turkey, in December of 2016:
“In televised remarks, Russian President Vladimir Putin said the killing was a clear “provocation” aimed at undermining not just the normalization of Russia-Turkish relations but the “peace process in Syria” promoted by Russia, Turkey, Iran and other countries.”The individual shouted: “Allahu akbar (God is greatest). Do not forget Aleppo! Do not forget Syria! Do not forget Aleppo! Do not forget Syria!” in the video. (http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/19/europe/turkey-russian-ambassador-shot/index.html)
- We can discuss the Daughter of one of the EU’s senior officials, who was kidnapped, raped, and dumped in a river by a Muslim immigrant, in October of 2016. A 19 year old girl,Maria Ladenburger, the daughter of a high-ranking EU official, was returning from a party in the university city of Freiburg in Germany when she was assaulted on a cycle path. The unnamed migrant arrived in Germany last year as an unaccompanied minor and lived with a local family in the city. Following his arrest the suspect, aged 17, pleaded guilty to the attack and will be sentenced next year. (https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/world/739620/Maria-Ladenburger-murder-EU-official-daughter-killed-by-refugee- Aghan/am)
- We can discuss the recent terrorist incident outside of Parliament in Westminster, which injured 40 and killed 5.(http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/22/man-shot-police-outside-parliament-officer-reportedly-shoots/)
- We can discuss the attack that has occurred today, just a short while ago, in Stockholm, in which a terrorist stole a vehicle, plowed through a crowd, and collided into an apartment store, injuring several and killing at least 3.(https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/07/world/europe/stockholm-attack.html?_r=1)
- We can discuss the horrifying Rape that occurred recently in Rockville, in which a 14 year old girl was violently sexually assaulted by two illegal immigrants. Additionally, one of their fathers was arrested following the review of his immigration status. (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/24/rockville-rape-case-lends-powerful-emotion-to-sanctuary-debate.html)
- We can discuss San Bernardino, in which “Two radical Islamists, Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik, shot and murdered 14 people and injured 22 others at an office holiday party.”
- We can discuss the september bombings of New Jersey and New York in 2016, in which “Amad Khan Rahami, a 28-year-old naturalized citizen from Afghanistan, set off multiple bombs in New York and New Jersey. In Chelsea, his bomb resulted in the injury of over 30 people. Rahami wrote in his journal that he was connected to “terrorist leaders,” and appears to have been heavily influenced by Sheikh Anwar, Anwar al-Awlaki, Nidal Hassan, and Osama bin Laden.”
- We can discuss the Orlando shooting, in which “Omar Mateen 29, opened fire at a gay nightclub, killing 49 and injuring 53. The FBI investigated Mateen twice before his rampage, but did not take any substantive action. Officials believe Mateen was self-radicalized but he pledged fealty to ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi before his death. “The real muslims will never accept the filthy ways of the west,”Mateen posted on his Facebook page after committing his heinous act at Pulse nightclub. “I pledge my alliance to (ISIS leader) abu bakr al-Baghdadi..may Allah accept me,”he wrote.
- We can discuss the Minnesota Mall attack, in which, “Dahir Ahmed Adan a 20-year-old Somali refugee, began hacking at people with a steak knife at a Minnesota mall, injuring nine people before he was shot dead by off-duty police officer Jason Falconer. The FBI said numerous witnesses heard Adan yelling “Allahu akbar!” and “Islam! Islam!” during the rampage.”
- We can discuss the Columbus attack, in which “Abdul Razak Arli Artan, a 20-year-old Somali refugee, began hacking at people with a steak knife at a Minnesota mall, injuring nine people before he was shot dead by off-duty police officer Jason Falconer. The FBI said numerous witnesses heard Adan yelling “Allahu akbar!” and “Islam! Islam!” during the rampage.